Who Fixed the Internet?

I've been amazed by the power of the internet over the last few days. I'd always known how useful it was to connect with people hundred or even thousands of miles away. I hadn't really realized how useful it could be to connect with people a few blocks away. I've learned the error of my ways through the help of Newsarama, primarily their decision to post my press release about the store's opening. It has, by far, been the most successful form of advertising I've used so far. As a result, I'm going to post some pictures of the store, hoping that a few of you might see them and say to yourselves, now that looks like the kind of store I could spend a few minutes, hours, days, years at (your choice).

Therefore, without further ado, on to the photos:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home